My Fashion Wishlist - Bags
Hi,
so I haven't posted a My Fashion Wishlist in a while so here my favourite bags that I would love to get my hands on.
Hope you enjoy...
A. GIVENCHY Shark Small Leather Tote
This bag costs £1,290.00
I love the colour of this bag, but if you are not a fan of the wine red colour, they also have the same bag stocked in black. The bag is so simple and elegant it would go with any outfit for any type of event.
B. Mini DIOREVER Bag in Taupe Smooth Calfskin and Metallic Grained Leather
Costing £2,500.00
This beautiful muted taupe bag is one of my favourites here and I fell in love as soon as I saw it but at that price I don't think I will be getting one anytime soon.
C. Chanel Flap Bag Grained Calfskin & Gold Metal Bag in Beige
Costing £3,110.00
This stunning beige bag is beautiful and elegant and with the gold accents, finishes off the bag amazingly. this is the most expensive bag on my list and probably my favourite because its a convenient size and looks great with classic outfits.
Erin xo
so I haven't posted a My Fashion Wishlist in a while so here my favourite bags that I would love to get my hands on.
Hope you enjoy...
A. GIVENCHY Shark Small Leather Tote
This bag costs £1,290.00
I love the colour of this bag, but if you are not a fan of the wine red colour, they also have the same bag stocked in black. The bag is so simple and elegant it would go with any outfit for any type of event.
B. Mini DIOREVER Bag in Taupe Smooth Calfskin and Metallic Grained Leather
Costing £2,500.00
This beautiful muted taupe bag is one of my favourites here and I fell in love as soon as I saw it but at that price I don't think I will be getting one anytime soon.
C. Chanel Flap Bag Grained Calfskin & Gold Metal Bag in Beige
Costing £3,110.00
This stunning beige bag is beautiful and elegant and with the gold accents, finishes off the bag amazingly. this is the most expensive bag on my list and probably my favourite because its a convenient size and looks great with classic outfits.
Erin xo


Comments
Post a Comment