MY FASHION WISHLIST : SHOES
Hi guys,
Today I'm going to be starting a new bunch of posts called my fashion wishlist and each post will include a different type of fashion whether it be shoes, dresses or accessories. Todays wish list is based on my favourite shoe picks of this month. So without further or do here is My Fashion Wish list.
Chunky black heels with grip textured soles.
Grey (blue toned) loafers from Linzi' store. perfect for summer looks.
Black Puma platform shoes with nude beiger soles. great for edgy looks.
Erin x


Those first shoes are definitely my favourite.. so so gorgeous! I am always looking for new blog friends too, let me know if you would like to follow each other and stay in contact! x
ReplyDeleteadelelydia.blogspot.com
yeah I love them I haven't found a pair in any stores yet, SADLY! yeah sure thing ill check you out xxx
ReplyDelete