The Perfect Lips!

So its almost summer and there's nothing I love more than doing really glowing bronzed makeup and to finish it off you have to have the perfect lip to match. These are some of my favourite lipsticks and I thought why not show you them. There all pretty affordable apart from the odd one or two but I hope you like them as much as I do...






So this is my first favourite and was my first ever purchase from mac. I'm now on my second tube of this colour as it is the perfect nude with a slight sheen to it. Mac lipsticks are affordable but are considered as high end as they are amazing quality in terms of the texture and length of time they last. Cost : £15.50

Colour: PURE ZEN

Well KiKo lipsticks are amazing. There black label lipsticks only cost £3.90. BARGIN!!! They last for a good amount of time before needing t reapply and have a great colour pay off. This lipstick is in the shade 918 and is perfect if you love a brown nude. Great for every skin colour...
 
One of my favourite lipsticks ever and if you love a dark lip this is one for you. This is in the colour STONE and costs £15.50, has a matte finish and is buildable depending how deep you want the colour pay off. This was a great buy for me.
 
I'd never tried a lip stain before this but I have a positive opinion on these Revlon lip stains as the colour shows so well after only one coat and lasts for a good amount of time. Is priced at £5.99 and is in the colour 050 LONDON POSH. would definitely purchase if you love a sheen gloss.
 
So this is my most expensive lipstick to show you all but is the most beautiful colour when on your lips. It is the Givenchy Le Rouge Couture collection and is in the colour 306 CARMIN ESCARPIN. Retailing for around £26, very high end but a perfect true red for summer time. A great buy for the money....
 
Another great KiKo lipstick is colour 925 and is a mauve tinted nude but looks gorgeous with glowing makeup and nude Smokey eyes. Again only costing £3.90 so you can not go wrong with this purchase to add to your collection. I recommend trying out one of the KiKo black label lipsticks.
 
And finally my favourite lipstick of all and I bet many of you have either tried of heard of this lipstick and it is VELVET TEDDY from Mac, retailing at £15.50. It is my go to lipstick as it fits with any kind of makeup look whether super natural or full on glam. I 100% recommend buying this, you will not regret it. Super easy application and long lasting colour. As you can see I'm almost down to the end of it as I nearly use it every day.
 
 
 
Erin x
 

Comments

Popular Posts