Get to know me alittle...
I haven't really told you much about my self so here's a little bit about me!!!
My middle name is Grace, hence the blog channel ErinGraceeexo.
My favourite subject at school was probably PE, I just like doing practical things. I'm not a lover of sitting in a class room.
I have loads of favourite foods but my top three are probably anything Mexican, lasagne or frazzles.
The last thing I bought was my MUA Velvet Lip Lacquer, it I so good, grab your self one, there £3, BARGIN!!!
I have a dog called Bob and 2 cats ( poppy and zippy).
I have to say my favourite perfume is probably the Calvin Klein Eternity perfume, it is to die for.
I don't really watch tonnes of films but I love the Our Girl TV series on BBC.
I'm 5'4, about average.
The last person I text was my boyfriend.
I have an older brother and his name is Owen.
Erin x
My middle name is Grace, hence the blog channel ErinGraceeexo.
My favourite subject at school was probably PE, I just like doing practical things. I'm not a lover of sitting in a class room.
I have loads of favourite foods but my top three are probably anything Mexican, lasagne or frazzles.
The last thing I bought was my MUA Velvet Lip Lacquer, it I so good, grab your self one, there £3, BARGIN!!!
I have a dog called Bob and 2 cats ( poppy and zippy).
I have to say my favourite perfume is probably the Calvin Klein Eternity perfume, it is to die for.
I don't really watch tonnes of films but I love the Our Girl TV series on BBC.
I'm 5'4, about average.
The last person I text was my boyfriend.
I have an older brother and his name is Owen.
Erin x


Comments
Post a Comment