Everythings changed!!!

So I guess your wondering what the title of this post means. It isn't anything specific but I thought I'd just update you on what's going on in my life right now and just give you a little bit of advice if you've started a new school or college or made some new group of friends.

Last week I started college, I was never a great fan of school just like many other kids but college was the next level of boredom to me. I'm currently taking the legal secretary course (CILEX) and A-level psychology. I'm loving the secretarial course but I'm not yet a huge fan of psychology ,but maybe I'll grow to love it.
The one thing that is bothering me about college and this might not be the same in every sixth form college, but my timetable is all over the place, for example some days I start at 9 am and others at 10:15. The 10 am starts aren't the issue but its the fact that my friends all have different breaks some days, so trying to see and catch up with each other is a bit of a mission.

I know that starting somewhere new can be exciting but quite nerve racking at the same time, ( especially when your new teachers make you do stupid ice breakers that make people feel more uncomfortable than they did before).
Another new thing that some of you might be experiencing is a new relationship. I've been with my boyfriend for around 16 months now and like every relationship, we've had arguments, ( some are stupid little disagreements!), but you get that with every relationship, your not the same people so your not going to 100% agree. If you and your boyfriend/girlfriend have an argument, don't let that ruin everything you've got. Work at it, trust me its worth it if you think that person is worth your time.

All I want to say is, give everything your best shot even if at the minute, things might not be the brightest side up, it will get better and you will aspire to be something amazing...

Erin x

Comments

Popular Posts