Cocoa Cookies -

Hi,
So recently I've been spending quite a bit at home and I decided to make my own cocoa cookies and I was pretty happy with how they turned out although they are not the typical cookie shape.

Ingredients:
 
  • 100g Softened butter
  • 150g Soft brown sugar
  • 1 tsp Vanilla extract
  • 1 Eggs
  • 150g Self raising flour
  • 40g Cocoa powder
  • 1 tsp Baking powder
  •        150g Chocolate chips (optional)
 
Method:
 
  • Firstly preheat the oven to 180 c or gas 4 and grease proof a baking tray or using grease proof paper.
  • Next cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy, when the butter and sugar is mixed then add in the egg and vanilla extract.
  • Grab a separate bowl to combine the dry ingredients ( Flour, Cocoa powder and baking soda). And then combine the dry mixture with the butter mixture.
  • Once the ingredients are mixed you can then fold in the chocolate chips if desired.
  • Now grab your baking tray and spoon a tablespoon of mixture onto the tray, repeat for as many cookies as you would like and the size of them is totally your choice.
  • I covered the tray in the mixture to make a square cookie but the shape is totally up to you.
  • Pop your tray into the oven for 12 minutes and when baked place the tray on a heat proof surface or mat and give them time to cool.
Enjoy!!
 
Erin x

Comments

Popular Posts