MY FAHION WISHLIST: Dresses
Hi guys,
Here is the third instalment of My Fashion Wish List and today I am showing you my favourite dresses right now and I think there summer ready.
I've chosen a couple more party appropriate dresses and the others are more day time appropriate.
Hope you enjoy...
Super cute and summery! Perfect for a beach visit. I love off the shoulder pieces so this was a massive yes for me.
I love the mesh material and thee elephant print on this piece. Could look really edgy paired with chunky boots. A 5/5 for me.

I've been eying these denim dresses for so long but never actually made the purchase. There just so cute and remind me of like being little again. I need one of these in my wardrobe...

SUPER CLASSY!! Again its off the shoulder so an automatic attraction to it but I just adore the love heart shape and knee length look. one simple piece makes you look super put together and sophisticated.

This would be my casual go to day out look, perfect for summer with the slits on each leg, and the black with contrasting white floral print fits in perfect with my style.

Hope you enjoyed,
Erin x



Comments
Post a Comment