Skincare 101
Hi,
Recently I have found my perfect skincare routine and it has helped clear up my acne situation and I've never felt so confident. Some of these products may not fit your skin as I'm on the normal to oily side but I will let you know as I show the products, the skin types that would fit the product.
So here are my current favourite products:
To start off my skincare I have to have a deep cleanse and the PEACHES AND CLEAN from Soap and Glory is amazing and it removes all the dirt and makeup from your face and leaves your skin feeling amazingly soft. This cleanser is great for any skin types but for dry skin you may need to apply a slightly thicker moisturiser after use compared to normal skin types.
Recently I have found my perfect skincare routine and it has helped clear up my acne situation and I've never felt so confident. Some of these products may not fit your skin as I'm on the normal to oily side but I will let you know as I show the products, the skin types that would fit the product.
So here are my current favourite products:
To start off my skincare I have to have a deep cleanse and the PEACHES AND CLEAN from Soap and Glory is amazing and it removes all the dirt and makeup from your face and leaves your skin feeling amazingly soft. This cleanser is great for any skin types but for dry skin you may need to apply a slightly thicker moisturiser after use compared to normal skin types.
My favourite exfoliator is thee L'Oreal SKIN PERFECTION radiance revealing exfoliator. Your skin feels great after using it but needs a moisturiser as it majorly dries out your skin. It is also very affordable and lasts a long period of time as I only use it every 3 to 4 days as using it every day or two could irritate your skin.
Garnier MICELLAR CLEANSING WATER: After removing the exfoliator I like to cleanse my face once more to make sure every little bit of dirt or makeup is gone and my face is clean and clear ready for bed or a makeup base.
Again very affordable and very hydrating to the skin.
My major habit is putting on moisturiser and this is the best one I have found so far and it is the Nivea Men sensitive moisturiser. YES it is men's, but it is honestly so amazing on the skin and super hydrating. If you have the chance to try it, just go for it as I doubt you will regret the purchase.
I know this is not a face product but it is one of my favourite body products as it smells great and is great for the summer making your legs look amazing and shining under the sun.
Victoria Secret BOMBSHELL BODY LOTION.
Erin x







Comments
Post a Comment