MY FASHION WISHLIST: Sunglasses
Hi guys,
Welcome to my second part of fashion wish list, today I'm going to be showing you my favourite sunglasses for this summer and the ones I hope to buy. So lets get on with it...
So I found these sunnies on the fashion bible and I love the gold colour of them as they are different to the typical black sunnies and would go great with a festival look.
I also love the look of these cat eye rose gold glasses as I have a similar pair in white from Aldo. I would love to try a new colour. I'm addicted to sunglasses...
My final wish list item are these square cat eye black sunnies as they would look classy with a body con midi black dress or super edgy with a choker and booties.
Welcome to my second part of fashion wish list, today I'm going to be showing you my favourite sunglasses for this summer and the ones I hope to buy. So lets get on with it...
So I found these sunnies on the fashion bible and I love the gold colour of them as they are different to the typical black sunnies and would go great with a festival look.
A must purchase for me this summer.
I also love the look of these cat eye rose gold glasses as I have a similar pair in white from Aldo. I would love to try a new colour. I'm addicted to sunglasses...
My final wish list item are these square cat eye black sunnies as they would look classy with a body con midi black dress or super edgy with a choker and booties.
Erin x


Comments
Post a Comment