My Point Of View Of Being A Teen

Hey guys,


So I know that the school year is nearly over and that means that everyone moves up a year or moving from primary to secondary school and it can be quite daunting but don't worry you will survive it. Secondary school I think includes some of the best years of your life, I know I haven't yet finished school as I'm only just finishing year 9 but so far its been pretty great.

You make lots of new friends, your not stuck in your house all day because your parents trust you a lot more. Yeah there are ups and downs to teenage life but all in all its pretty good.
I would also like to let you all know that you will have some stressful situations when being a teenager but when you get older you will look back on that and be like oh well that was pointless. I used to stress about every bit of homework and every exam or assessment but now I just think, if I keep calm, the stress will not matter to me in a week or a month.
Another point that I want to make is that when you become a teen especially if you are a girl, the other gender can become attractive to you and I can't stress this enough but please, one don't let your grades slip because your texting this person instead of doing your homework or you don't go out with your friends because the person you like is on face time to you.
And the last point I want to make is DO MORE OF WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY. Don't not do something because someone judges you for it or they don't like you doing it or you get embarrassed, if you enjoy taking part or whatever DO IT.

Erin x


Comments

Popular Posts